$89.90 - $99.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
Includes: - 1.1mm elite cables (2 x 2300mm) - 4mm reinforced linear strand housing - Ferrules, end caps, frame protectors
$43.90 - $49.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Length: 30m
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - Hose Use: Front, Rear - Black - 2000mm hose length - Compatible with SRAM road hydraulic disc brakes
SRAM's Guide Hydraulic Line Kit is a replacement hose kit for all Guide brakes.
Includes - 1.5mm coated cables (1 x 850mm, 1 x 1750mm) - 5mm Kevlar-reinforced compression-free housing - Ferrules, end caps, frame protectors
- Aluminum cable-end crimps for derailleur or brake applications to prevent fraying after the final cut
SRAM's Ferrule Kit is just the thing to keep on hand for your brake- and shift-cable replacement and repairs. You get 10 4mm-diameter aluminum shift ferrules, 6 5mm-diameter aluminum brake ferrules, plus 3 aluminum cable crimps to prevent frayed cables.
$14.00 - $15.00
Cables are coated with a durable low-friction polymer. - Dupont Tefzel coating is more durable than previous coated cables - Diameter: 1.6mm - Double Ended: No
- Front or rear brake compatible - Road specific - 1.5mm polished stainless steel cable
- For either front or rear shifter - Road & MTB compatible - 1.1 polished stainless steel cable
SRAM's Line/Housing Frame Protectors are rubber covers that simply press onto your cable housings and or hydraulic lines to prevent the housings from hitting the frame and rattling or damaging the finish. There are 4 protectors in each package.
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth low-friction surface.
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth, low-friction surface.
SRAM's Cable Housing/Hydraulic Line Rotating Hooks secure your cable housings to hold them the way you want them, keep them from hitting each other and making rattling noises, and they provide a tidy custom look, too.
$6.00 - $7.00
- Left and right shifter compatible - Road and MTB compatible - 1.1mm polished stainless steel cable
- Front or rear brake - MTB specific - 1.5mm stainless cable
Page 1 of 1