- Ideal for fitness and comfort cyclists - A great replacement handlebar
Origin-8's Classique CargoUnit is a fine 6061 T6-aluminum riser handlebar with a built-in basket. It's the answer to bolt-on baskets and bags that are often unstable. Because the basket is integrated into the bar, your gear rides on a secure, sturdy platform with room for groceries, a gym bag, and a couple burritos. The CargoUnit has a heavy-duty powder-coat finish, too.
- Lightweight UD carbon construction - Cuttable bar-ends - Matte carbon finishing - Weight 173g - 740mm wide - 31.8mm clamp diameter - 15mm rise
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Aonodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
DH / Freeride / All Mountain Chromag utilizes the 35mm clamp size to create a wider, stronger bar in the same weight class as its 31.8 counterpart - the Fubars OSX. The OSX 35 is made from 7000 series aluminum. It provides the best strength to weight ratio possible. This is a strong bar best suited to DH/Freeride or trail riding. At 800mm it is our widest aluminum bar. Same perfect fit as the original OSX, with 25mm rise, 5-degree upsweep and 8-degree back sweep.
Featuring a weight savings of 25% compared to aluminum bars, Chromag's BZA riser bar is wide, stiff and rowdy. Intended for everything from XC to DH, it features unidirectional fibers for vibration damping. - Upsweep: 5° - Backsweep: 8°
Chromag's original all-of-the-above riding style handlebar, the Fubars OSX is made with premium 7000 series alloy. Weighing in at a race-light 310 grams, it features a low profile rise, and dialed 5° upsweep, 8° backsweep orientation.
All Mountain / XC The Cutlass bar crosses categories from XC to Enduro with a 31.8mm diameter and width of 780mm. 220g of premium quality unidirectional carbon fiber ensures that this bar is about reliable strength and durability with a responsive feel. It features a 25mm rise for aggressive rider position tuned with a 5° upsweep, 8° bend orientation. The geometry of this bar now matches our OSX perfectly.
Upgrade the front end of your favorite ride with Thomson's MTB Titanium Handlebars. Besides being light, stiff, corrosion-proof and incredibly durable, titanium damps vibrations for comfort making easy work of rough and challenging terrain. Install these sweet bars on your daily ride, race rig or trail-crusher and enjoy them for years to come.
An quick way to make a bike more comfortable, Dimension High-bars come in four different rises for inexpensive and easy bar-height changes. - Four rise options available from 30-100mm - AL-6061 aluminum alloy - ISO4210 Safety Tested for City/Trekking use - Not recommended for use with bar-ends or clip-on aero bars - 15-degree sweep
The perfect combination of form, wall thickness and diameter with the corresponding anatomically-optimized bend for various riding dynamics, make the SQlab 3OX handlebar series the most stable as well as the lightest bar in its field. SQlab's handlebars feature an ergonomic design that ensures the wrist is not overstretched, the carpal tunnel is not constricted and the supply to the hands is improved. The risk of sleepy and numb fingers is minimized and discomfort in index and middle fingers is reduced. The 16° backsweep, with its short reach, provides a natural transition from the lower arm to the hand when in a more stretched riding position, while the 4° upsweep brings the elbows into a perfect position for a dynamic riding style. - 15mm, 30mm or 45mm rise allow individualized positions - 31.8 clamp diameter
- The second version of the Fatbar has undergone a full structural re-design. - In keeping with the demand for wider, gravity oriented handlebars, the width increased to 800mm. - Proven high grade 7050 T6 aluminium and variable gauge taperwall construction
$13.99 - $15.99
This mid-rise handlebar provides smooth lines and pure comfort - Black powder coat - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 5.25" rise, 27" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
- High-rise, super strong butted, heat treated 2014 aluminum - Sweep: 7° up, 9° back
State-of-the-art SuperLogic construction where weight-to-performance superiority is the ultimate object. The SuperLogic Rizer bar is the best MTB handlebar for those looking for the lightest set up possible for their XC rig. - Carbon monocoque - 15mm rise - 9 degree sweep - Width: 710mm - 31.8mm center section - Not bar end compatible - Matte UD carbon finish - Weight: 145g
All Mountain / Freeride / Dirt Jump For those who prefer more rise, Chromag didn't just put more bend in an existing bar stock. The FU40 Hi-Rise handlebar features a specific wall profile optimized for the additional length and torque that corresponds to its shape. Premium quality 7000 series alloy for the best strength to weight ratio.
Whatever your adventure, Salsa's Salt Flat Handlebars are lightweight, comfortable, and durable. Whether you are racing, riding laps at your local track, or exploring new trail for the first time, grab hold and let’r rip! - Signature 11° back sweep, 6° up sweep, zero rise - 800mm and 750mm width options - Graduated ends for easy trimming - 31.8mm clamp diameter with 100mm width for use with Salsa Anything Cradle and aerobars - Weight: 189g - Note: Salt Flat bars are not compatible with bar ends
- DH Race tuned award winning alloy handlebar design, developed with World Cup professionals - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Increased strength and stiffness compared to conventional alloy bars - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - KEY TECHNOLOGIES: Vibrocore, Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR Super 6 Alloy - MATERIAL: MGR Super 6 Alloy - WEIGHT (g): ±340 (15mm) / ± 350 (30mm) / ±360 (50mm) - DIAMETER (mm): 31,8 - RISE (mm): 15 / 30 / 50 - LENGTH (mm): 800 (adjustable to 740) - GEOMETRY (deg°): 4° up x 8° back - FINISH: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
TruVativ's Stylo T30 Riserbar will have you taking on climbs and descents like a champ. This butted aluminum bar is 700mm wide, to give you enough leverage to muscle your rig without weighing you down. And, the multiple rise options let you choose the perfect upright position for greater control in technical sections.
- Butted 6061 aluminum - Double butted 6061 alloy - 35mm rise - 9 degree sweep - Width: 670mm - 25.4mm center section
The SPANK SPOON 785 handlebar is the cost effective upgrade to your cockpit. Built from MGR six series alloy the SPOON 785 Bar is rock solid in the park or on the trail. SPANK’s patented XGT taper process brings comfort and safety, while a Freeride inspired, All Mountain suitable geometry makes the SPOON 785 extremely versatile. With the SPOON 785 Bar, you can save a bit of money without sacrificing quality. Key technologies: XGT Material: MGR Six Series Alloy Weight (g): ±350 (20mm) / ±360 (40mm) Diameter (mm): 31.8 Rise (mm): 20 / 40 Length (mm): 785 Geometry (deg°): 5° up x 8.5° back Finish: shotpeen anodized, laser logos Technologies: XGT, MGR Discipline: race / freeride / trail
- Big brother to the #869 handlebars - These are veritable pillars of chrome - 1"(25.4mm) clamp, 13" rise, 24.5" wide - Handmade in Maysville, Kentucky
Race Face's flagship carbon DH rated handlebar just got wider. With the push to 820mm the new Sixc 35 handlebar gives unprecedented control at high speed, just what you need for UCI DH races, high speed park laps, or that next challenging AM adventure. Featuring Race Face's tried and true sweep design to get you in the attack position on the bike and uses their UD carbon wrap that gives the Sixc 35 strength you can believe in at a mind numbing 235g. Save weight and gain control? You just lost an excuse… - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Carbon optimized flex for improved small bump compliance - Gold Standard of DH is now wider and stronger - 820mm width for maximum control
Race Face's Chester bar is made of tough 6061 alloy with the perfect width, sweep and rise to be at home on both your DH and hardtail rigs. These bars will last long after your bones, bruises and scrapes heal up and you’re ready to tackle that gap jump that has had your number. Features - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 6061 Alloy. - Butted for an optimal strength to weight ratio. - Wider construction & re-designed taper offers - 740mm wide - 9° rearward, 6° upward
An ideal handlebar for riding anything from all mountain to downhill, Renthal's FatBar Carbon handlebar combines a blend of strength, stiffness, shock absorption, and weight savings. - Uni-Directional carbon construction - Ride-tuned to provide an ideal combination of stiffness and shock absorption - Increased center section width for fine-tuned flex characteristics - Downhill and twin crown fork compatible - Permanent graphics, set-up grid and cut marks
Combine a proven shape, proven width, proven materials and a take-no-prisoners approach, and you’ve got the Carbon Descendant riser bars. They are stiff, tough, dependable, and give you all the comfort and positive steering feel you could want. Descendant series bars are the new normal for comfort and control. - Material: Carbon fiber - Width: 750mm - Backsweep: 7 degrees - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: 20mm - Upsweep: 5 degrees - Colors: Black
Do you love to ride your mountain bike? Love boosting big airs, punishing the trails and your gear? You just want parts that can take a beating and won't let you down — the Chester 35 bar is made for you. These bars will last long after your bones, bruises and scrapes heal up and you're ready to tackle that gap jump that has had your number. - Manufactured from cold drawn, seamless 6061 Aluminum - Shot peened for increased fatigue life - 35 optimized triple butted design
- The Fatbar Lite Carbon 35 is the ultimate light-weight, trail-proof handlebar. - Designed for Trail, Enduro and XC riders and racers, the Fatbar Lite Carbon 35 is the clear market leader in terms of weight, strength, stiffness and most importantly, ‘rid
- Completely redesigned geometry 780mm wide for the aggressive Trail or All Mountain rider. - Injected proprietary foam Vibrocore provides vibration damping to reduce arm pump and hand-numbness - Shot-peening and anodizing enhances fatigue life even further - Adjustable to 740mm - Key Technologies: Dual XGT, CNC Bending, Impact Ends, MGR, Super 6 Alloy - Material: MGR Super 6 Alloy - Weight (g): ±305 (5mm) / ±308 (15mm) / ±310 (30mm) - Diameter (mm): 31,8 - Rise (mm): 5 / 15 / 30 - Length (mm): 780 (adjustable to 740) - Geometry (deg°): 4° up x 6° back - Finish: Shot peen anodized, decal logos
You say you want a wide, stiff, strong, championship-winning design? Here you go. The new Descendant DH bar borrows from a rich championship-winning heritage, and adapts it to today’s aggressive courses and riders. Descendant DH bars are the command center of cornering control. - Stiff, precise, and super-wide - Made with tough 7050 alloy - Descendent geometry from TruVativ's best enduro rider’s input - Backsweep: 9° - Upsweep: 5°