Our ThreadFit 24 bottom bracket is designed and built to be durable, serviceable, and silent. Manufactured to create a precise and functional interface between your frame’s bottom bracket shell and your cranks to ensure that your cranks will spin lightly and without interference. We have developed a range of conversion kits that allow our ThreadFit 24 to be used with a wide selection of road and mountain bike cranks.
- Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA
- 5-year built-to-last warranty
- Legendary made-in-house bearings
- Responsibly lightweight
- Easily serviceable with our integrated grease injection system
- Find your fit with our required conversion kits
|Black / English / Shimano Hollowtech II/FSA MegaExo/RaceFace EXI / 68–100mm||841529072693||FB0815|