This aluminum link housing is the ultimate combination of durability and attention grabbing looks.
So, why is it better than traditional housing? It's compressionless, which means better braking performance with enhanced modulation. But its flexibility allows for tight bends without kinking. It's also much lighter than traditional coiled steel housing while being more durable. Combine these benefits with our Elite Ultra-Slick polished stainless cables and improved Slick-Lube liners that dramatically reduce friction, and you've got the best of performance and style.
- Compressionless link housing gives crisp brake lever feel with extreme flexibility
- Each kit comes with links pre-installed on housing segments making setup quick and simple
- 50% lighter than traditional coiled steel brake housings; 30% lighter than Kevlar brake housings
- Durable, ultra-slick polished inner cables minimize system friction
- Aluminum housing won't kink or rust.
- 1x 400mm Link Segment on 2000mm Lubed Liner
- 1x 400mm Link Segment on 1300mm Lubed Liner
- 1x 240mm Link Segment on 710mm Lubed Liner
- 1x 1350mm Elite Ultra-Slick Polished Stainless Front Brake Inner Cable
- 1x 2350mm Elite Ultra-Slick Polished Stainless Rear Brake Inner Cable
- 26x Extra Links
- 2x CGX-SL Brake Housing Segment, 300mm
- 2x Open Alloy End Caps
- 2x Adapter End Caps to 5mm Housing Stop
- 2x Adapter End Caps to 5mm Brake Housing
- 2x Color-Matched Cable Tips
- 7x Mini Tube Tops
- 3x Cable Donuts
- 2x Rotating Hooks
|Limited Green / 2000mm||04715910040072||RCK707|