$18.99 - $24.99
- Made to fit crank spindles and press-fit Mid BB frames. - Simple and easy to install. - Includes an assortment of spacers to optimize chainline and crank clearance. - Odyssey 6061-T6 aluminum dust spacer included.
The Wheels Mfg BB30 Outboard bottom bracket will give you all of the same benefits as their other Outboard style BBs. The two machined aluminum cups thread together ensuring the bottom bracket remains stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement. Specifically designed for installing 24mm spindle diameter cranks (Shimano, FSA, Etc.) in BB30 frames without the need for adapters. - Bearings: Enduro Angular Contact - Color: Red - Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: BB30, Specialized Alloy OSBB - Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 68mm - 73mm - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 42mm - Crank Spindle Type: Shimano Hollowtech II, FSA MegaExo, RaceFace EXI - Crank Spindle Diameter: 24mm - Weight: 127g
- Left and right bottom bracket cups with standard bearings for FSA MegaExo cranks - BB-9050 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm MTB K-Force and Team Issue cranks - BB-8681 for K-Force Light (a non-ceramic option) and SLK Light Road MegaExo cranks (BB-8681 bearing covers have been redesigned so that the spindle now rides directly on the bearing itself) - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 68/73mm shell MTB Gravity Lite, Moto X and Afterburner cranks - BB-7000 is for 24mm spindle 83mm shell MTB Gravity Lite cranks - BB-6200 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega No Bolt Design cranks - BB-6000 is for 24mm spindle 68mm shell Energy, Gossamer and Omega cranks - BB-4000 is for 19mm spindle 69mm shell Omega cranks - BB-1000 is for 19mm spindle 68/73mm MTB Gamma cranks - 1.37" x 24tpi (English threads) or M36 x 24tpi (Italian threads)
TruVativ's Howitzer XR Bottom Bracket is built tough for abuse. Sealed, oversize cartridge bearings are used to provide smooth action and extreme durability. For serious downhill-worthy strength, the Howitzer boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a chromoly spindle, too.
$35.00 - $65.00
- Adapters press directly into specific PF30, BB30, BB86 or BBright frames and allow the use of standard Ultra-Torque (UT) crank sets and EPS components - Updated design increases surface area contact with the frame's bottom bracket, reducing the possibility of noise from frames with slight imperfections - Ultra-Torque OS Fit BB-cup tool is required for adapter installation
$170.00 - $185.00
Chris King has been making stainless-steel sealed bearings for 34 years, and never has there been a component that benefited more from their quality than the press-fit bottom bracket. The Chris King bottom bracket is specifically designed for frames that utilize pressed in bearing cups and is available in the full assortment of colors that only King can do. It all starts with the bearings. King makes their own bearings in-house and the process allows them to place more balls per bearing—24 to be exact. More rolling elements per bearing creates a stronger overall bearing system. This bottom bracket works seamlessly with King's precision injector tool (sold separately), so that flushing new grease into your bottom bracket is a quick and easy operation.
$21.00 - $28.00
Chris King's Bottom Bracket Conversion Kits make sure that you can match up your frame with your cranks, all while enjoying the super smooth performance of King's in-house stainless steel bearings. These adapters are compatible with frames that feature a Press Fit 30 bottom bracket.
Campagnolo's Power-Torque Bottom Bracket Cups are perfect for your Campy Power-Torque crankset (sold separately). They are constructed from anodized aluminum for light weight and excellent durability. They are available in English and Italian thread. • Italian: 70mm • English: 68mm
SRAM saw the opportunity to make a better press fit system where all the best from BB30 and PressFit bottom brackets would be combined into one captivating package. Pressfit 30 will feature an integrated seal, pre-assembled into the cups, to further prolong bearing life. The key difference with Pressfit 30 is how the bearings are fitted into the frame. Bearings are housed in nylon cups which will be pressed into the frames bottom bracket shell. This bottom bracket is designed for 30mm spindle cranksets. - Easy installation - PressFit cups for lighter weight - Narrow Q-factor and more ankle clearance - Integrated gutter seal to prolong life - Integrated adjuster - 30mm spindle diameter For installing any crankset with a BB30 spindle into any BB30 frame or frame with 46mm I.D. press fit diameter bottom bracket shell - BB Shell Width (mm): 68 mm, 73 mm, 79 mm, 86 mm, 92 mm - BB/Frame Interface: 386 EVO, BBright Press Fit, PF30, 392 EVO - Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46 - Spindle Interface Type: e*Thirteen P3 Connect, 392 EVO, 386 EVO, Campagnolo Over-Torque, Hope BSA30, RaceFace/Easton CINCH, Rotor 3D+
$210.00 - $227.00
SRAM's Red GXP BlackBox Bottom Bracket Cups are the premium choice for getting the most out of every pedal stroke. They feature ceramic bearings that drastically reduce drag on the crankset, meaning more of your power goes directly to the road. Plus, the ceramic bearings and stainless-steel races mean these cups are incredibly light and durable, too!
Get the most out of SRAM's high-tech cranksets with the GXP XR Bottom Bracket. Built to last, this super-smooth bottom bracket lets your SRAM GXP crankset (sold separately) spin effortlessly without weighing you down. This GXP bottom bracket matches SRAM's tandem cranks. - Spindle Interface Type: TruVativ GXP
Featuring lightweight, low friction ceramic bearings and lightweight alloy cups, the FSA Light Mega Exo Ceramic Road Bottom Bracket keeps you spinning smoothly mile-after-mile with weight savings to create a highly efficient drivetrain.
Tech specs: - BSA: 91g - PF30: 117g - BB86: 66g - BB386: 103g
$59.99 - $74.99
- Race Face bottom brackets for use with 30mm spindle cranksets in the Race Face CINCH crank family - Includes inner plastic sleeve and spacer; additional BB fitments can be accommodated with CINCH spacer kits
The new SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job—connect your crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to your drivetrain. To allow that singular focus, we’ve engineered the DUB spindle to be the one true unifying component. One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard. For better crankarm compatibility. For better protection from the elements. For longer-lasting performance. To be stronger, smoother, simpler. Now, back to the ride. - One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard. - Greater bearing durability - Easy installation - PressFit cups for lighter weight - Integrated adjuster - ISO 4210 compliant. See Declaration of Conformity for details - Bearing type Standard - Spindle diameter DUB - Cup material Aluminum
Shimano BB-ES300 Octalink V2 Bottom Brackets - Fits Shimano Octalink V2 Spline Cranksets - Crankarm fixing bolts not included
Our ThreadFit 24 bottom bracket is designed and built to be durable, serviceable, and silent. Manufactured to create a precise and functional interface between your frame’s bottom bracket shell and your cranks to ensure that your cranks will spin lightly and without interference. We have developed a range of conversion kits that allow our ThreadFit 24 to be used with a wide selection of road and mountain bike cranks. - Engineered, manufactured and assembled in Portland, Oregon USA - 5-year built-to-last warranty - Legendary made-in-house bearings - Responsibly lightweight - Easily serviceable with our integrated grease injection system - Find your fit with our required conversion kits - Ceramic bearing upgrade available
$59.99 - $74.99
- Allow the use of a 24mm spindle with Shimano press fit shells - Bearings races are fully coated for improved corrosion resistance - Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood grease
- Adapts ISCG-05 mount chainguide arms to fit flange or lockring style bottom brackets
$59.00 - $66.00
Downhillers and freeriders need tough gear that can handle the abuse of big air and huge drops. TruVativ's Giga Pipe Team DH Bottom Bracket uses four sealed cartridge bearings to provide smooth pedaling season after season. For serious strength, the Giga Pipe boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a stiff chromoly spindle, too.
TruVativ's Howitzer Team Bottom Bracket is THE workhorse built for abuse. Sealed, oversize cartridge bearings are used to provide smooth action and extreme durability. For serious downhill-worthy strength, the Howitzer boasts CNC-machined aluminum cups and a chromoly spindle, too.
• CNC machined in Barnoldswick, England • Custom stainless steel bearings by INA of Switzerland are double sealed with a non contact free running Labyrinth seal with aluminum center tube • Compatible with Shimano Mountain Hollowtech II and Race Face X-Type
Campagnolo's Record Bottom Bracket Cups are perfect for your Campy Ultra-Torque crankset (sold separately). They are constructed from anodized aluminum for light weight and excellent durability. They are available in English and Italian thread. • Italian: 70mm • English: 68mm
- Enables the use of a MegaExo (24mm spindle) crankset on a BBRight (Cervelo) frame
Surly OD Bottom Brackets - PF cups are 41mm in diameter - Bearing I.D. is 24mm - OD bottom bracket comes with telescoping center sleeve for added durability - High quality double labyrinth sealed stainless Enduro bearings with corrosion resistant coating - 3 additional 1mm spacers are provided to help with chain line and crank arm clearance
$38.00 - $40.00
The SRAM DUB bottom bracket series has a simple job— to connect crankarms and protect the smooth, long-lasting application of power to the drivetrain. SRAM engineered the oversized DUB spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard, simplifying crankarm compatibility. - Gutter Seal Technology drastically improves sealing against the elements - Sealed cartridge bearings - One oversized spindle to work across every bottom bracket standard - Significantly lighter than GXP system
$64.99 - $79.99
- Double row bearings improve lifespan with enhanced durability - Allows the use of a 30mm spindle with Shimano press fit shells - Bearings races are fully coated for improved corrosion resistance - Bearings are factory filled with Phil Wood grease
Origin8's Revolvr BB86/92 Thread-Together Bottom Bracket provides a secure and stable shell interface for smoother operation and extended bearing life. Hybrid AL6061/Nylon fiber cups offer a superior fit and noise-free operation. Low-friction dual seals protect the bearings from harmful contaminants, while sealed premium bearings are both serviceable and replaceable. Models are available for both Shimano HTII 24mm and SRAM GXP 22/24mm spindles. - Replaces all standard BB86/92 press-fit bottom brackets - Shell: 86-92mm x 41mm - Interface: BB86/BB92 - Cup Material: AL6061/Nylon Fiber - Weight: 103g
- Designed for fat tire bikes - Chromoly spindle - Sealed bearings
Cartridge-style bottom bracket for use with E-Type front derailleurs. - Smooth rotation - Square taper spindle - Sealed cartridge bearing assembly
Page 1 of 6 Next page