- 3-spline steel cogs for use with Sturmey 3-speed (and 5-speed) internal gear rear hubs - Flat or dished for tuning chainline. Xylan coating for greater durability
Get reliable shifting in a sweet lightweight package with SRAM's PG-990 9-speed cassette. It meet the demands of mountain bikers everywhere, from elite racers to weekend trail riders. Cut from steel with an aluminum spider, the 990 is light, durable and shifts flawlessly. Tested on the pro circuit. Proven on your local ride.
$82.99 - $90.00
- High-performance gear combinations provide superior rider choice - Hub body to fit a variety of bikes from MTB to road - Model Number: CS-HG800-11 - Series: Shimano - Average Weight: 335 grams
- MODEL NO: CS-HG700-11 - SERIES: SHIMANO 105 R7000 Series - Average weight: 379 g - Combination: 11-13-15-17-19-21-23-25-27-30-34T - Combination name(Group name): 11-34T - Compatible chain: HG-EV 11-speed/HG-X11 - Speeds: 11-speed - Spider arm_QTY (pcs): 1 - Type: HG-EV
$155.00 - $195.00
Campagnolo's Chorus Cassette offers precise, fluid shifting for your 11-speed drivetrain. The teeth have been exquisitely engineered and machined from steel, then coated with a nickel-chrome surface treatment and mounted on an aluminum carrier for flawless shifts and excellent durability.
- Optimized 11-speed tooth design for shifting speed and fluidity. Evolved sprocket timing reduces stress on the chain and allows for easier shifting through the higher cogs - Top six cogs are divided into sets of three and are mounted on aluminum carriers. This increases rigidity by 180% and the individual cogs are 70% more resistant to torsion - Cogs are steel with a nickel-chrome treatment - Only compatible with 2015+ mechanical drivetrains and no EPS, due to chain wrap capacity Cassette Body Type: Campagnolo 10/11-speed Cassette Cogs: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-26-29 Cassette Spacing: Campagnolo 11-speed Range: 11-29 Weight: 230g
$29.95 - $34.95
Dimension cassettes feature Shimano/SRAM compatible spacing, precise fitment for crisp shifting, and easy installation with standard tools. They're a perfect replacement for worn out cogs. Constructed of steel cogs and lock ring. Cassette Cogs: 11-28: 11-13-15-18-21-24-28 12-28: 12-14-16-18-21-24-28 12-32: 12-13-15-18-21-24-32
You've got to have the right ratio for the track, and Shimano's Dura-Ace cogs come in a range of tooth counts so you can always be prepared. Manufactured from durable chromoly steel, each cog is machined to run perfectly straight.
$340.00 - $480.00
Campagnolo's Record 11-Speed Cassette has been expertly engineered for unparalleled shifting and maximum power transfer. Its largest 3 cogs are constructed from titanium for light weight, while the other 8 are made of nickel-plated steel for durability. Plus, the cogs are mounted on a light and rigid aluminum carrier, and the cassette is secured to the rear hub with a feathery aluminum lockring.
SRAM's XG-1080 10-Speed Cassette is made out of individual cogs that are riveted together. This results in an extra-light and super-durable cassette with a unique open design that clears mud and debris ensuring smooth, precision shifts and excellent pedaling efficiency! To keep the weight low, the 36-tooth cog on this SRAM X0-level cassette is made of aluminum.
$173.99 - $249.99
Shimano's Dura-Ace 10-speed Cassette is comprised of an aluminum cog carrier, 4 titanium and 6 steel cogs (from largest to smallest respectively). This makes for a super-light and stiff cassette that makes your derailleur shift like a dream so you can dance up the climbs as easily and efficiently as your chain climbs up and down these cogs.
Shimano's 105 10-Speed Cassette delivers excellent shifting and durability. The cogs are made of long-lasing, smooth-running steel. They have Shimano's engineered tooth shapes for precision shifting. And for lightness, the cassette has an aluminum carrier for the top cogs and nylon spacers.
$34.00 - $42.00
When it's time to replace your 9-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-950 cassette. It delivers solid shifting and durability ride in and ride out for your 9-speed rig.
$60.00 - $70.00
SRAM's PG-1030 10-Speed Cassette is a great choice. It's constructed of light and durable materials and boasts SRAM's PowerGlide tooth profiles and shift ramps for quick and positive gear changes every time. This trick cassette is available in four configurations perfect for riding off road, including one with a 36-tooth largest cog for super-easy climbing.
$28.99 - $42.00
- MODEL NO: CS-HG400-9 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALIVIO M4000 Series - Compatible chain: HG 9-speed - Speeds: 9-speed - Type: HG
$70.00 - $85.00
Shimano's Ultegra 10-Speed Cassette delivers pro-level shifting and durability. The computer-enhanced tooth shapes and tough cogs mean you can shift quickly, precisely and smoothly even under pressure.
$49.99 - $56.00
- MODEL NO: CS-R7000 - SERIES: SHIMANO 105 R7000 Series - Average weight: 284 g (11-28T), 304 g (11-30T), 320 g (11-32T), 269 g (12-25T) - Combination: 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-23-25-28T, 11-12-13-14-15-17-19-21-24-27-30T, 11-12-13-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T, 12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-21-23-25T - Combination name (Group name): 11-28T, 11-30T, 11-32T, 12-25T - Compatible chain: HG-EV 11-speed/HG-X11 - Speeds: 11-speed - Spider arm QTY (pcs): 1 - Type: HG-EV
$10.99 - $13.00
- Special single gear design with chain tensioner - Revised tooth profile to prevent chain skip - MODEL NO: CS-S500 - SERIES: SHIMANO ALFINE S7000/S700 Series - Gear thickness (mm): 2.0 - Recommended chain: Super Narrow HG for 9-speed - Gear Teeth: 18T, 20T
$22.00 - $24.00
- Chromoly steel with black oxide finish - 1.37" x 24tpi right hand thread - Requires a cog lockring (sold separately) - Compatible with 1/8-inch chains
$135.00 - $185.00
Steel sprockets with nickel-chromed finish. Built with one triplet and 8 single sprockets. - Includes lockring - 11-32t compatible only with mediumg cage rear derailleur - Cassette Body Type: Campagnolo 10/11 Speed - Drivetrain Speeds: 11 - Weight: 249 grams
$75.00 - $100.00
Thanks to Campagnolo's Ultra-Drive system, the Veloce Cassette offers precise, fluid shifting. The teeth are carefully machined and treated for flawless gear changes and outstanding durability. Plus, the special cog patterns interface perfectly with the rest of Campy's drivetrain components for outstanding shifting.
Take a quick look at the X-DOME Eagle cassette. The last dangling shred of an argument in favor of a mountain bike front derailleur is now officially dead. Designed for use with SRAM's proven, reliable XD driver body, this 12-speed, 10- to 50-tooth cassette offers an optimal 500-percent gear range at a considerably lighter weight than 2x systems. It carries with it the X-DOME architecture, which, independent tests have concluded, yields the strongest cassettes on the market. New shifting characteristics improve both, inboard and outboard shifting, as well as chain retention.
Shimano Cassette Lockrings
$99.99 - $111.99
• Steel construction on all but the largest aluminum gear • Nickel-plated finish for corrosion and wear resistance • Dyna-sys 11-speed cassette with "Rhythm step" gearing for closer gear ratios and smoother shifting performance • Fits Dyna-sys 11-speed and current Shimano 9/10-Speed MTB hubs • The largest cog (40t) is positioned inboard and above the drive-side flange • Hubs with tall drive-side flanges may not be compatible due to spoke interference
If you’re going to run just one gear it might as well be the very best you can get—a Chris King cog. Their stainless steel cogs are bead-blasted following heat-treating with sizes ranging from a leg-searing 14t through a sit-and-spin 20t. Compatible with Shimano/SRAM freehub bodies.
$30.00 - $35.00
When it's time to replace your old 8-speed cassette, check out SRAM's PG-850. Its steel construction and SRAM's PowerGlide technology combine to deliver miles of solid shifting and outstanding durability.
Ride anywhere with the wide-range PG-1230, 11- to 50-tooth Eagle cassette. The NX cassette gives riders every bit of the climbing range that the Eagle ecosystem affords with a simple upgrade to splined-drive body wheels. The PG-1230 is the only Eagle cassette designed to be durable enough to withstand the increased demands of E-MTB applications and a perfect solution to heavy-duty use and abuse. Eagle technology provides an expanded, optimum gear range making you fast on the flats, giving you control on the climbs and unleashing your speed on the descents. Eagle is a complete drivetrain system that was developed to be an integrated high-performance ecosystem. The engineering and testing that went into the development provide for maximum performance, safety, and long-term durability to ensure a great consumer ride experience. SRAM guarantees this performance when Eagle drivetrains are used as a complete ecosystem. For additional information, please contact your SRAM Sales Contact. - Compatible with a splined driver body - Wide 11-50T gear range—a perfect fit for any ride - Optimized gear steps across entire range - 11-50T: 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 22, 25, 28, 32, 36, 42, 50
Featuring 10–24 gearing with two-tooth steps, the 7-speed XG-795 DH Cassette is optimized for the gear jumps that downhill riders want, eliminating the need for double or triple shifts. And because it’s so compact, it’s also light—the lightest cassette in existence, in fact, at just 136 grams. Compatible with any XD wheel, the Mini Block X-Dome technology integrates flawlessly with your SRAM 1X drivetrain. Going from zero to hero has never been faster.
Turn any 8-10 speed HG-splined cassette hub into a 3/32-inch 16-tooth singlespeed.
- MODEL NO: CS-HG50-10 - SERIES: SHIMANO DEORE M6000 Series - Combination: 11-13-15-17-19-21-24-28-32-36T (bk) - Combination name (Group name): 11-36T (bk) - Compatible chain: HG-X 10-speed - Speeds: 10-speed - Spider arm QTY (pcs): 1 - Type: HG
Page 1 of 4 Next page