SRAM's Locking Foam Grips offer the soft feel of foam with the easy installation and security of a lock-on grip.
The Charger Evo is the most complex grip we’ve ever created. Dual patterned textures on each grip allow riders to absorb shock and feel handlebar support with every move. The single compound grip with flange secures and protects the hand so athletes can focus on the road. Single Compound Grips include push-in plugs. - Length: 140mm - Weight (with plugs): 134 grams - Diameter: Medium (32mm)
The MacAskill Signature grip is now available in a Single Compound grip. This grip has a larger diameter in key areas of the grip to provide better cushioning for impacts and vibration damping. Designed by Danny MacAskill! Single Compound Grips include push-in plugs. - Length: 136mm - Weight (with plugs): 88 grams - Diameter: Small (29mm)
Add a big dose of comfort and style to your ride with Profile Design's DRiVe handlebar tape. The plush padding and soft, textured grip offer an ideal blend of on-the-road comfort and minimal bulk.
The design of Brooks Slender Cambium Grips incorporates an aluminium shell around which the bar tape is wrapped in the manner of traditional handlebar tape. The tape is made from organic cotton and rubber and is held in place by aluminium clamps.
- Single clamp, dual density TPE ergonomic lock on grips - Microtac surface texture is composed of multiple small molded cylinders that improve grip and reduce vibration - Ergonomic shape helps relieve pressure on the hands that can lead to pain and/or numbness - 132mm length with variable 30-35mm diameter grip area - 135g per pair
$20.00 - $33.00
Keep your bike looking good with SRAM's DoubleTap Lever Hoods matching your frame. They're made of a soft, grippy rubber and will enhance any bike's appearance.
Chromag's Squarewave grip is designed with performance and comfort as the paramount goals. The gentle bulge fits nicely in the cup of the hand to promote long ride comfort. The progressive tread is finest/softest where it meets the outer edges of the hand and coarsest under the meat of the palm for a balance of compliance and control over longer rides.
$19.99 - $29.99
Experience what so many cyclists are using, the Logo grip. It satisfies many riders providing durability. This is a great grip for those with medium-sized hands. Lock-on grips include the grips, clamps, screws and plugs. - Length: 130 mm - Weight (with plugs): 120 grams - Diameter: 31.5 mm
- Rigid plastic grip core interlocks with clamps on either end
• Anodized alloy cap • Fits handlebar inner diameter from 17.5mm • For MTB and Road use • Low profile design • Black plated bolt
- Closed-end design protects end of handlebar while looking good - Compatible with Salsa Backcountry Grips only - 30g for pair
Chromag teamed up with Brandon Semenuk to create the Liaison Wax Grips. They're perfect for riders who want the cushion and feel of an ‘all rubber’ grip (without plastic core). At 150mm, the Wax Grip is extra wide for lots of hand position leeway. It features a small flange on the inside.
$23.00 - $27.00
• Replacement locking handlebar grip sets for X0 and XX Grip Shift • Available in 100mm and short length 85mm shifter with interlocking Grip Shift interface and single bolt clamp. • Available in full-length 122mm grips with dual locking bolt clamps. • Available in black and silver.
- Cnc-Machined aluminum bar-End plugs - Aluminum inner bolt and outer cap (Steel nut and rubber expanders) - Internal rubber expanders (2 Sizes in kit) fit 15mm-21Mm bar id - 34G
- 30.3Mm thick durasoft polymer (Dsp) - Micro-Chevron grip pattern for superior comfort, Feel and control - Ultra lightweight at 27 grams per set - Includes plugs and double sided tape
$29.95 - $32.95
- 4 compounds: medium, soft, super comfort (extra-soft) or Kevlar version with suspended Kevlar particles for the ultimate tacky yet durable grip - Machined 6082 aluminum collars lock tightly with integrated grip core - 30mm outer diameter knurled grip
ESI's new fit grips are designed for a completely natural hand position on your handlebar. Our new design balances the pressure that your hands exert onto the handlebars, increasing bar control dramatically. Fit grips have three distinct areas: INNER - This area is the perfect step up for your hands to rest against for maximum bar control in turns. MIDDLE - This area is perfect for extra torque and powering while climbing. OUTER - This thickest area is for better hand comfort, especially while descending. Each area of the fit grip flows flawlessly into each other creating the perfect hand placement naturally. Your hands instantly feel comfort when they grasp their unique shape, as if they were exclusively molded for your hands.
We carved a classic Ritchey grip shape down to an astonishingly light weight of 10 grams per set. Yet thanks to an advanced nanofoam material, these ergonomic grips are still plush, grippy, and durable. - 128mm length - 10 grams per set
- Integrated grip body and locking collars for ultimate durability - 6082 T6 aluminum CNC machined collars - Diamond knurl pattern - Smooth profile end transition, for maximum comfort - Snap-fit end caps - Made in the UK
The BioKork version with a full size, multi-position bar end for maximum hand positions, increased leverage, and stability when climbing or during out-of-the-saddle cycling. Perfect for commuting, touring, or for those who like a longer bar end. The bar end angle can be adjusted independently from the angle of the grip for the perfect personal fit and the bar end doubles as a clamp to lock the grip in place and prevent movement while riding. Like all the grips in the GP-Series, the GP5 BioKork eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms. The grip body is made up of 40% cork, which is sustainably grown in Portugal and able to meet strict ecological guidelines. The central core uses 20% less plastic and is reinforced with natural fibers. All components of the grip are produced with regards to sustainability. - Cannot be used on carbon handlebars - Bar end material: fiberglass composite with rubber inserts - Uses: touring, commuting
Lizard Skins bar end grips are 165mm in length, cut to fit neoprene.
$24.95 - $29.95
The grip choice of top athletes around the world, the Ruffian Lock-On Grip features exceptional control in a low profile grip designed specifically for racers. - Diamondized pattern for optimal traction - Ultra-thin profile - Lock-On Grip System = 100% Slip-Free performance - Includes new Snap Cap End Plugs
The classic Longneck ribbed grip pattern just got 3 inches longer! - Classic mushroom style collapsible rib pattern - Constructed of our proprietary grip compound for comfort and durability - Packaged in 100% recycled grip material and includes a free fixed gear sprocket keychain for less waste - Open ends with Thug Plug end plugs included
Inspiration can come from anywhere. For us it usually comes from beer receptacles. Wisconsin is a land of German immigrants. The tradition of beer brewing is vast and the consumption is hardy. So, when looking for a new pattern design for our 143mm grips we didn’t have to look much further than something our hands were already clutching-a stein of beer! It just so happens that a dimple pattern combined with a 2 ply soft rubber compound (29mm diameter) make the perfect grip pattern!
The Pro Ergonomic Race grips feature a wing suspension to provide shock absorption that helps smooth out the ride through rough terrain. They're constructed of a dual compound silicone material and a pressure optimized core for enhanced pressure relief.
Brooks' best rubber handlebar grips with organic cotton for a natural look and feel. Full 130mm set.
Answer's Fall Line XC grips offer the right combination of cushioning and traction for all-day comfort and control. Lock-on rings make them easy to install and keep them firmly in place.
- Large Raised Multi-Striped Areas Help Enhance Vibration Damping - Multi-Stripe Pattern Provides Optimal Friction In All Directions - Unique Polymer Compound Helps Improve Durability - Giant 1.0 Lightweight Aluminum Secure Double Lock-On System
$11.00 - $12.00
- Eva foam provides excellent vibration damping, reducing road buzz - Blended natural cork, helps absorb sweat and resists heat caused by friction - Includes end-plugs and finishing tape
Page 1 of 8 Next page